Photobooths are awesome! They’re a great way to get good photos of the majority of your guests, and people have a lot of fun in them.
If you’d like to book a photobooth for your wedding, they’re $500 and can be left up for as long as I’m there (usually until the end of the reception). Why are my photobooths awesome? A few reasons:
1) I’m a photographer. If something goes wrong with your photobooth, I know how to handle it. I know how to light an image, I know the ins and outs of my cameras, and I know how to process the images well. The photos are shot RAW on a digital SLR, lit by a studio-quality flash, and processed just like my wedding images. They’re as high-quality as high quality gets.
2) They’re self-operated. Guests push a pedal on the floor to take their own photos. People get a little more crazy in a photobooth without an ever-present operator – they don’t feel like anyone’s watching them, which means funnier photos. The photos are shown immediately on an HD screen.
3) You can fit a ton of people in them! Sorority sisters, entire extended families, you name it. No need to try and squeeze just to get 4 people in there – there’s plenty of space.
4) They’re cheap. $500 is pretty darn good. I’m already at your wedding – you aren’t paying for me to make a special trip out there for your photobooth. It’s self-operated, so there’s no employee to pay. The end result is super high-quality photos at a very competitive price point.
5) Backdrops that are unique to your wedding. I have three standard backdrops that I bring: red, white, and blue. However, since this is an “open-air” photobooth, it often works really well to use a cool wall or other area at your venue for the backdrop, which means photos that are unique to your wedding.
Here are some recent photos from wedding photobooths:
If you’re interested in having one at your wedding, let me know! For more info, click HERE.